Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Intoxicated Uncle Refuses to Dance "Macarena" at Niece's Wedding, Humiliates Family

AKRON, Ohio––Approximately ninety minutes into his niece’s wedding reception, Craig “Buzzkillington” Wilson refused to dance the “Macarena” in the face of encouraging statements made by family, friends and the DJ recommended to the bride by her neighbor. Regardless of intense intoxication, Wilson was so totally not into it and being a total douche.

“I just can’t believe my uncle!” said the bride, Samantha Wilson-Brady, choking back tears. “He is so selfish! Doesn’t he understand this is my day? The whole family is humiliated.”

Wilson, right, guffaws at his family's happiness
The “Macarena” gained popularity in the mid 1990s, and has since been a white-person wedding staple, edging out the “Electric Slide” as the go-to wedding dance song. Portly white Americans often flock to the dance floor during the “Macarena” despite inebriation and wavering upright stability, as the dance moves have become engrained into the muscle memory of several generations of Americans. 

The father of the groom, George Brady said, “I was completely prepared to let Craig in as a member of my family, but now that I have seen him exhibit such humiliating behavior, I don’t think I am willing anymore.” Brady continued, “When a man acts in such a manner, and embarrasses his loved ones in such a way, I see no reason to embrace him as one of my own.”

Wilson has not yet issued a public apology. Family members have reportedly begun using several inside jokes in his company and making snide remarks in the comment section of wedding photos since the reception. -D.F.

1 comment:

  1. This uncle has brought seven years of bad luck upon the bride and groom. It's a proven fact.

    ReplyDelete