Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kobe Bryant Comes Out in Support of Jason Collins Being a Fucking Faggot


Kobe Bryant telling someone they have a knack for interior design
Following Jason Collins coming out as gay in a Sports Illustrated’s story from April 29, Los Angeles Lakers’ all-star shooting guard Kobe Bryant came out in support of Collins’ coming out. 

“I’m just so happy for Jason. He’s such a great gay–I mean guy. It really takes a lot inside you to come out like that,” said Bryant, who was infamously fined in 2011 for using a homophobic slur during an NBA game. “Honestly, I’m just so proud of Jason for finally doing it. I mean, we all knew he was a damn queer, anyway.”

Positive statements in support of Collins have overwhelmed any negative responses, and Bryant, who was definitely in no way forced to apologize publicly for his homophobic slur in 2011, is happy to support his friend regardless of what decisions he makes. 

“Jason coming out as gay changes nothing for me,” said Bryant between sessions of oral sex with a young woman whom he assured us was at least 18 years old. “[Collins] is like family, he’s a great basketball player, he’s a great man and he makes the best little tea sandwiches for his Sunday brunches. I don’t even care if he’s a fucking faggot,” continued Bryant. “He’s my friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment